Special Event Team Volunteers
| ||VIP members perform support functions for special events. |
Special Events include:
- Open House/Arbor Day
- TOPCF Charity Golf Tournament
- Bike Patrol Rodeos
- Crime Prevention Events
- Welcome Home Program
- Rolling Resource Center
- Community Events including....
Conejo Valley Days
Amgen Bicycle Race
Special Event Volunteer Requirements:
Interview and selection process is the first step....
- Volunteers in Policing Application - Download Application
- Complete and pass the VCSD background check.
- Be in good general health:
Medical clearance signed by your personal physician.
Provide proof of medical insurance.
- Complete Citizen's Academy - Download Application
- 20 hours per year
- VIP Orientation and Training
- Basic Traffic Control Procedures
- Training with City of Thousand Oaks - (approximately 3 hours of training)
- Bi-Monthly Training Meetings
- Periodic Special Subject Training Sessions
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team of volunteers, please contact: